Before The Beginning

Hi, congratulation on finding this blog. 

Anyway, let me introduce myself.

My name is Faisal Mohammad Rifqi Aqil, but most people call me "ical". Born on at Malang, Indonesia. I've been living here for about 15 years. Now some of you might be wondering


why am i writing this in English? kenapa tidak menulis ini dengan bahasa indonesia? Don't you think i should be upholding my national language?

Well you're not wrong.  But, that just proves that you know so little about me.
No, i am not that kind of person. I'm not trying to show of my ability to say stuff in English.

I am writing this way because i can best express myself like this. Even though i live most of my life in Indonesia, a big chunk of my childhood is spend in a country most known for their unique
marsupial wild life. Yes, i am talking about Australia.

So if you've gotten this far, and haven't got bored about my rambling, stay tune for my
upcoming stories in weeks to come. Don't worry, not all of the content here will be in english, some will be Indonesian. dan bagi orang-orang indonesia yang nggak bisa 
memahami bahasa ingriss, santai aja, masih ada google translate kok :). Although, the content will be better if you keep it on it's original language.

That's all from me, stay tune!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ang.kot